Monday, December 10, 2012

The Star Led Us In


The Star Led Us In
Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him. Matthew 2:1,2
When they had heard the king, they departed; and, lo, the star, which they saw in the east, went before them, till it came and stood over where the young child was. When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceeding great joy. Matthew 2:9,10

Different Prophet have seen and prophesied about the Body of Christ still following the Star of Jesus Christ now.
 
In the book of Revelation it says the last way Jesus Christ will be revealed is I am the Bright and Morning Star.
 
I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. Revelation 22:16
 
In the last Word I put out I spoke about the Spiritual senses and the Spiritual sense of seeing, and seeing the Star of Jesus.
 
When I saw the Star it rent the veil and the Star of Jesus was moving the Star was emerald green color and had a long tail going down from it. Like you see on a Christmas card the Star with a long tail.

Remember the Star of Jesus led us into the Spiritual land of Canaan and in the land are the nine fruit of the Spirit and the nine gifts of the Spirit. In Christ we have also the 6 Spiritual senses.
 
Again remember we are one with the God of signs and wonders.
 
That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. John 17:21

But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit. 1 Corinthians 6:17
 
I and my Father are one. John 10:30
 
God is making us one with Him the God of signs and wonders!
 
In the Spirit God is giving His people the Rod of God this Rod is a Spiritual Rod of authority and power.
 
(Here in these two pictures taken we see the Spiritual Rod of God)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment